Pages

dinsdag 1 mei 2012

Props to my... props?

Good evening my friends,

let me start with announcing that I  have 6 followers! So, on to the next 6?

I have some updates regarding my end project and I'm pretty exited to release them into the world.
Let me know what you think about it!

In a previous post i explained all their fuel is gas based (drawn from a flying whale like creature), so the weapons will also work on gas. the principle is the same as a traditional musket, only the combustion is created by a dosed gas injection


This is one of my favourite inventions from this make believe world: The Ironharp. it's a instrument similar to a harmonica, but instead of creating notes by reed, this little thing uses strings. The author was pretty vague in visually describing this instrument... so I had some fun with it

This little device begs for some explanation... It's the business card of a madman. if he wants to see you, he'll make sure that you WILL drop by. It is called the strangle-device. Once closed you have about 60 minutes to make sure you reach him or you will suffocate  and eventually, lose your head. And if that's not enough, once closed it starts playing a little nerving tune... I haven't figured out what this sounds like.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten